Friday, October 28, 2005

Do I Look Like a Guinea Pig?


After my doctor's appointment yesterday, I returned home with a sack full of brand new medicine I am supposed to try for my fibromyalgia. These medicines are the most recent discoveries, currently being used to experiment with patients that have lots of pain.

Pain makes one rather desperate, willing to try anything. They all come with a list of side effects that you may or may not experience. The last medicine I tried caused indigestion, sinus headache, itching, chest pain, and some other stuff I'd rather not discuss. But as I said, pain causes desperate loss of reason and I agreed to try another medicine.

Do I look like a guinea pig? ...I guess maybe I do, a little bit. Cute round face, big brown eyes, reddish hair, large ears, and a shapeless body... which reminds me of the other part of my treatment for fibromyalgia - exercise. Twenty minutes of moderate exercise a day. Yeah, just like a guinea pig, or maybe a hamster, I get on my wheels and go spinning to the sounds of Marvin Gaye.

Rococo

Photo: http://members.tripod.com/MichelleGpigs/CUTIE.JPG

1 comment:

Wesandmen said...

Tried the new medicine and I feel loopy!!!!!!!! I can't talk right and all my worries are gone! Is this drug legal?!?